Each semester, students will pay a one-time Technology Fee. Other fees will apply where applicable (for example, the Administrative Fee for setting up a Payment Plan, Expedited Enrollment Fee, a Graduation Fee, a Late Payment Fee for tuition paid after the 5-day grace period).
- Tuition Due Dates: Each semester, tuition payments are due on the 1st of each month.
- Grace Period: There is a 5-day grace period for monthly tuition payments before a late fee is incurred.
- Students will need to officially withdraw from the University. To do this, students need to submit a “Withdraw from Class” form located on the Student Portal (go to Price.University and navigate to Forms). Notifying the Administrative Office with this online form will start the process of reviewing the request to withdraw and assess applicable prorated refund of tuition less applicable fees and an administrative fee of $100. Failure to attend classes does not constitute withdrawal from the University and students are financially responsible for the cost of their enrollment up to the time of an official withdrawal.
The date of an official withdrawal is the date the student completes the
“Withdraw from a Class” form from the Student Portal on Price University’s website.
- Based on your enrolled course or program and the date the student withdraws from school, the account will be reviewed, and a Withdrawal Response Letter will be sent.
- To review the Tuition Policy, go to your student portal to access this policy.