Doctrinal Statement of Faith
Office of the President
Price U's Mission
Price U's Purpose
Statement of Faith
Price University Believes and Teaches:
- EThe fullness of the Godhead being God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, according to Matthew 28:18-20
- EThe infallibility of God’s eternal Scriptures, the Holy Bible, according to 2 Timothy 3:16
- EThe whole counsel of God and His sound doctrine, as found in the following: 1 Timothy 1:10; 2 Timothy 4:3; Titus 1:9; 2:1
- EAccording to Acts 4:12, that all humanity must be saved by being born again by the blood and Spirit of Jesus Christ, John 1:11, 12; 3:3-8
- EThe new birth, required for salvation and redemption, is possible because of the incarnation of the Son of God: Jesus Christ born of a virgin
- EThe baptism of the Holy Spirit, God’s enduement of power from on high according to Acts 1:8, with the evidence of speaking in other tongues as a result, according to Acts 2:4 and 1 Corinthians 14:21
- EThe indwelling of the Holy Spirit as the experience that births the New Creation by faith, according to Romans 8:23; 2 Corinthians 6:16; Ezekiel 11:19; 18:31; 36:25-27; John 3:3-8; 1 Peter 1:23; and 1 John 2:27.
- EThat water baptism taught by scripture is no substitute for being born again, although it is important, according to Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 1:8; Luke 3:21; Acts 1:5; Romans 6:31 Corinthians 10:2; and Galatians 3:27.
- EThe result of being born again is the new creation, the nation of kings and priests to God that Jesus revealed to His apostle John in Revelation 1:6; 5:10.
- EPresent day miracles, signs and wonders are the Lord working with His church confirming His word with signs following, according to Mark 16:20.
- EThe Lord Jesus is returning to the earth for a church without spot or wrinkle, and all New Creation believers are to work out their own salvation, until then, with fear and trembling, according to Revelation 19:11-17; Philippians 2:12; and Hebrews 9:28.
- EBiblical holiness, sanctification, righteousness, and godliness according to God’s truth, according in to Hebrews 12:14; Exodus 19:6; Leviticus 20:7; and 1 Peter 1:1:15, 16.
- EScripture mandated world evangelism and outreach, according to Mark 16:15 and Matthew 22:9.
- EProphecy, the manifestations of the Holy Spirit, the gifts of the Spirit, and demonstrations of the Holy Spirit, according to 1 Corinthians 2:4; 4:20; 12; 1-11; and Romans 12:6.
- EThe five-fold offices of the New Testament church, found in Ephesians 4:11; 1 Corinthians 12:28, 29, for God’s complete restoration of His New Creation ministries throughout His body.
- EThat the Bible upon which the Christian faith is founded is written by apostles and prophets and because of that, these officers are to be its primary teachers and clarifiers.
- EThat the New Testament, the anchor of the Christian faith and premise for Christian service, was written exclusively by apostles.
- EThat divine order for the New Testament church requires the reinstatement of apostles and prophets at the head of its government.
- EThat the truly Bible-based Christian church is to be founded upon the ministries of God’s apostles and prophets with a full staff of Ephesians 4:11 ministers in attendance and partnership, according to Ephesians 2:20 and 3:5.
- EThat God’s apostles and prophets must be trained to be thoroughly equipped for every good work in Jesus.