Biblical PsychologyDoctor of Psychology Degree
Doctor of Psychology – Biblical Psychology
Program Purpose: The purpose of this program is to produce and accredit a new college of soul healers that reminisce early Christianity’s soul healers who took their lead from the Word of God, the Holy Scriptures. Purposefully, the program seeks to draw contrasts and parallels between Scripture Soulology and Christian Psychology, between Biblical Psychology and Secular Humanist Psychology and to give students measurable gauges and criteria to guide their learning and later their practice of this discipline.
Price University’s Biblical Psychology program is its soulogical treatment discipline developed by its founder with a twofold purpose in mind. The first is to be an instrument of personal soul cleansing and divine healing that enables Christians, especially those called to the Messiah’s service to enter it with upright souls that concur with and comprehend His righteousness.
The second purpose is that once they themselves are cleansed psychologically they can replicate that cleansing in others. Biblical Psychology is predicated on the Maker’s psychology; it opens and explores the soul to examine His Creator workmanship. Subject matter and sessions span the soul’s inception in Genesis 1:26; 2:7 all the way to 3 John 2 stopping to explore its development, evolution and demise.
Along the way, studies contrast Biblical Psychology with secular psychology to compare the two. The program description of the Doctor of Philosophy-Biblical Psychology discipline, aside from what has been said above, may be described as a multiplex of theories, disciplines, practices and methods combined to produce soul healers capable of doing more than anesthetizing soul suffering and modifying its misbehaviors.
Students completing the program will be able to bring a soul into biblical wellness with methods and strategies that have proven themselves since time began on earth, where human soul destruction began. The end of the program awards the Doctor of Philosophy degree in Biblical Psychology with which graduates qualify to go into private practice as a Biblical Psychologist.
The objectives for the Doctor of Psychology – Biblical Psychology are to:
- To build on prior studies in this subject that ready students to tackle more profound or advanced concentrations of this subject to engage in increasingly complex theories and pathologies of the subject pursuant to a graduate degree.
- Minister multiplexed lectures that involve students in discussions and actions (tasks and projects) on subject to indoctrinate students on its most vital concepts and essential principles and to assure they have sufficient information to pass the program and ample material to complete assignments.
- Review, etymologize, and pragmatize all subject terminology to promote student’s diverse use of the vocabularies and lexicons that best verbalize course subject matter.
- Build on previous courses and classes in this subject to position students for its specializations and complexities so students envision themselves as Biblical Psychologists in the field of soul healing.
- Deliver numerous compassion lectures that define and distinguish Biblical Psychology from its counterparts in the field of soul health and wellness, so students learn the benefits and detriments of all options in this field.
- Teach the terminologies that name the methodologies of Biblical Psychology to be understood and employed in actual practice, so students familiarize themselves with the language and imagery of Biblical Psychology and cultivate ways to engage it in soul treatment.
- Author and illustrate for students the marked behaviors that suggest or indicate soul treatment is needed and that a whole or partial biblical approach is indicated.
- Expose students to literature and recordings that complement lectures and actuate them for demonstrative purposes.
- Expand student’s progressive education to infuse subject diagnostics and healing principles in their knowledge to foster knowhow comprehensions and techniques.
- Arrange outings and observations that compare and visualize Biblical Psychology in (or effect) to depict its length and work in soulogical pursuits.
- Help students coordinate appreciation outlets that require them to use what they learn to accustom themselves to detecting manifest soul issues, respond to them, and correct any errors in judgment or diagnosis.
- Gain ability to integrate theories, research, and evidence-based practices that accommodate or adapt to Bible Psychology’s scripture-based program.
- Collaborate with expert faculty, doctoral students or apostolic prophetic genre as originators and specializes in soul healing.
- Study the soulogical area of interest to target issues and suffers for specific soul treatments.
- Enable students to create a scripture adopted psychology portfolio that exhibits and demonstrates what has been learned, researched, experimented, and achieved throughout the program upon which to found a Biblical Psychology Center, or to partner with existing psychology clinics by bringing Biblical Psychology to them.
- Help students gain the scope of knowledge, depth of wisdom and range of skills needed to introduce and disseminate Biblical Psychology throughout the world of soul healing, so it receives recognition and trust to serve as a viable alternative or complement to existing soul healing and wellness therapies.
- Acquire the foundations necessary to plan, conduct, evaluate and publish relevant soulogical research from an organic scripture perspective to discover, explore and prove how the Creator’s three human domains, interspersed in scripture, crafted and inseminated His world’s psychological issues to bolster faith in scripture applied soul curing.
- Scope the parameters and perscriptives of soul curatives so students can create and distribute references and guides to instruct and inform soul practitioners on Biblical Psychology and its methodologies.
- Assure Price University’s Biblical Psychologists acquire expanded understanding of how religious, social, and ecclesial factors influence human psychology and soul pulses that motivate behavior.
- Lay out strategies that assist student discovery of positivity’s effect on soul health and its principle veins mental, emotional, and physical wellbeing.
- Encourage significant alterations (or alternatives) in researcher academics and sphere of influence to inseminate its main beneficiaries, and occupations with Biblical Psychology, motivating them to embrace and assimilate it in their psycho emotional environments.
- To deepen students understanding of key psychological theories and their connective tissues, so they relate them, through Biblical Psychology’s unique perspective, to learning experiences that habilitate or debilitate the human soul.
- Empower high achievers in the program to pursue more complex areas of soul thought development, healing theories and therapies, and soul renovation specialization, through research, teaching and experimentation and practice.
- Supervise students’ cognition of the physiological, theological, socio-environmental, and psycho-emotional issues and the institutions influencing soul health and detriments to formulate plans, implement therapies, and strategize curatives that remap the brain, decode and recode the soul, and reformat thoughts and impulses utilizing or integrating Biblical Psychology as a soul wellness discipline.
- Deliver multiple lectures, engage in several discussions, and conduct several query response sessions on subject to educate in the most essential principles to assure students have sufficient information to pass the program, and ample material to complete assignments.
- Review, etymologize, and pragmatize all subject terminology to promote student’s practical appreciation of course subject matter.
- Provide ongoing dissertation support that culminates in the final degree criteria being met and approved.
- Flourish students’ cognition and comprehension in this field so they productively explore and assess the Creator’s versus humanist and religionist three brain theories and capably identify their composition and contribution to mental health, soul conditions and afflictions, the role of the adamic and messianic spirit in all soulology to compose innovative means of teaching how to treat them.
- Enable students to successfully produce course and submission that meet completion criteria for passing the program with an 80% or better grade.
- R3 - 5 Years
- R3.0 GPA or Higher to Pass
Got Questions? Call us at 877-419-1299.
The outcomes of the Doctor of Psychology – Biblical Psychology program will give students the following:
- Ability to comprehend and be guided by the program’s syllabuses to the end that all course requirements are met, observed in submissions and presentments.
- Ability to articulate and actualize terminologies and methodologies taught or demonstrated in sessions and activities.
- Ability to draw on lectured, discussed, researched, and exercised material and use it to complete assignments and proficiency tasks, compile evaluable and operable research and case studies, pass examinations, and develop applicable and transmittable means of discovering and treating the soul.
- Ability to thread Biblical Psychology principles and genre throughout all soul treatment and curatives.
- Ability to speak and expound on soul issues from a biblical perspective, support them with the correct passage, and show their correlation to contemporary soulogical conditions.
- Ability to listen to and learn from various teachings on the soul and its psychologies and extract or apply their wisdom to Biblical Psychology.
- Ability to be placed incompatible and comparable settings to practice what is learned theoretically and functionally, connecting placement site perspectives and approaches to those of Biblical Psychology to isolate similarities and differences and assess the advantages of each one.
- Ability to collaborate with experts in this field such as faculty, doctoral students, and agency officials and authorities on the merit of Biblical Psychology and its worthwhile place in soul treatments, health, and wellness.
- Ability to probe the scriptures to learn how and why Biblical Psychology should be an option and in some cases an alternative to clinical and contemporary psychology.
- Ability to recognize students most affirmed area of psychological study and treatment and guide their pursuit of it as the focus of the readiness process.
- Ability to compile and compose a Biblical Psychology portfolio that displays and demonstrates learned, researched, experimented, and accomplished approaches based on the program.
- Ability to fuse Biblical Psychology with increasingly popular neurotheology to balance its highly spiritual and religious contexts and counterbalance secular psychology’s paganism.
- Ability to preserve the Christians practicing biblical Christianity when elements of non-scriptural soulology are introduced.
- Ability to attain program goal of legitimizing Biblical Psychology in all aspects and levels of psychology and its soul health and healing regimens.
- Ability to apply lectures and course disseminating and implementing or linking Biblical Psychology to their psycho-emotional neuropsychology programs.
- Ability to relate to or engage in cognitive psychology’s topical ranges and spheres to scripturally influence its therapeutic scope.
- Ability to observe, critique, learn, analyze, and disseminate consultatively or clinically compiled data as a cumulative assessment.
- Ability to work on program dispositional documents to meet course criteria and to fulfill program and requirements (i.e. portfolios, defenses, demonstrates these and/or dissertation) for doctoral degree.
- Ability to qualify to become a personal, professional, or group educator or treater in this area.
- Ability to sharpen cognition and cultivate the skills and expertise to instruct others in psycho-therapeutic techniques from material developed, such as curricula, lesson plans, practicums, etc.
- Ability to gain or build on intelligences associated with psychotherapy, strengthened by infusing God’s word and wisdom in the soulogical spectrum.
- Ability to recognize and profile the soul in need of psychological treatment and develop relief to cure solutions for them.
- Ability to provide and evaluate clinical services using the scientist to practitioner mode of training rooted in an adjective based mentorship relying on a cohort component.
- Ability to learn and generate, design and construct, conduct, evaluate, publish, and present psychological research that is scientifically applicable to soul healing and curative strategies.
- Ability to methodize delivery of expert services derived and developed from research, field work, experimentation, and case studies.
- Ability to design and write a business plan for use of Biblical Psychology in a specialized area that involves treatment, teaching, evaluating, and writing.
- Ability to intellectualize the soul’s emotional, mental, and other operational shields and guardians.
- Ability to apply or relate neuroscience to learned material and mine scripture for biblical counterpart.
- Ability to relate Biblical Psychology to personality and other psychological disorders with age and group specific specializations.
- Ability to draft policies and procedures for clearance and non-clinical proficiencies, integrity, compliance, and regulations for a soul health and wellness center.
- Ability to participate in public health forums, discussion groups, policy centers and thought leader or solutionist venues presenting and validating Biblical Psychology.
- Ability to collaborate on psychology publications with peers and practitioners inserting Biblical Psychology in them.
- Ability to engage in psychopathology to addresses soul disorders caused by or rooted in homelife, family community, institutionalism, etc.
- Ability to complete course and degree qualifying requirements successfully, including written and verbal examination, oral defense, presentment of created material or concept, demonstration of subject mastery; when assigned, completed field studies, extensive research and its outcomes that proves theories or shows success in Biblical Psychology casework and satisfactorily completed internship or apprenticeship of 500 or more hours.
Students must complete their training with passing grade 3.0 or higher in major core course requirements. Student must take a minimum of 45 credit hours with Price University to meet graduation requirements.
Homework, Assignments, Submissions, Tracking
The program syllabus and student requirements will be available through the student portal access. Lectures will be conducted online as necessary throughout their program.
Access to online lectures will be given through the Student Portal Access.
Quizzes and Exams will also be completed through the portal’s class instructions and other requirements will be explained for each assignment.
Students will receive assignments, upload assignments, and see their grades inside of their portal.
Tulsa, OK 74145
- [email protected]