Divine CommunicationsBachelor's Degree
Bachelor of Arts Divine Communications
Program Purpose: The purpose of this course is to forge the indivisible though often suppressed concentric of Christian ministry, that is, the arm of divine communications, which are: heaven’s experiences, intelligences, and intentions transmitted to Earth.
This program studies the avenue by which information and knowledge are conveyed from Heaven to Earth. It consists of information, dissemination, education, impartation, and revelation of eternal truth; universal and mortal, through God’s Divine communicants. It encompasses the transmission of thoughts, ideas, and feelings of individuals
The objectives of the Bachelor of Arts in Divine Communication are to:
- To initiate or build on prior studies in this subject are in order to ready student to undertake deeper or more advanced study of this subject to meet the requirements for increasingly its complex treatment in pursuit of an undergraduate or graduate degree;
- Deliver multiple lectures, engage in several discussions and conduct query response sessions and other exercises to educate and instill its most useful and measurable concepts and practical principles in the student, to assure they have sufficient information to pass the program and ample material to complete assignments;
- Review, etymologize, and pragmatize terminology unique to divine communications to promote students’ practical application of course subject material in active service to Jesus Christ whose testimony is the spirit of prophecy;
- Provide students with a profile of Christian versus pagan prophetics using historical and circulated;
- Provide instruction in Biblical prophetics, its authenticity and deviations so students qualify the true and protect themselves and others from false prophetics;
- Provide a roadmap to exploring and experimenting with God’s prophetics that trace back to before time began;
- Provide a means for students to profile and type Scripture’s prophets from their message’s edifications and instructions;
- Provide guidelines for examining Scripture’s prophets and their prophecies;
- Provide students an overview of divine communications sufficient for their enlightened and prudent practice of it;
- Introduce the various prophetic types in Scripture to enable students to recognize them and articulate their differences and similarities;
- Provide an orientation of the prophet’s mantle that acquaints students with its characteristics and composition as they support and facilitate divine communications;
- Provide students awareness of the anatomy of composed and communicated prophecy to take their prophetic perceptions beyond the abstract to the mediatorial and material;
- Provide students an introduction to the Almighty’s prophets and continuum to allow students to examine and verify God’s eternal prophetics as they make their way from this world to ours;
- • Enable students to successfully produce course submissions that meet completion criteria for passing the program with an 80% or better grade.
- R4 Years (Eight Semesters)
- R124 Credit Hour Program
- R3.0 GPA or Higher to Pass
- RDownload Degree Plan
Got Questions? Call us at 877-419-1299.
Upon completion of the program as designed and delivered student will know, understand, and have the ability to:
- Apprehend and appreciate the need for including active soul healing strategies in the practical ministry actions of Jesus Christ’s servants.
- Comprehend the rudiments of soul healing enough to see beneath a follower’s surface to evaluate the state of their soul.
- Tell the difference between a deliverance prayer, pastoral or ministry advice, and actual therapeutic soul treatments.
- See the comparative short falls between secular, traditional soul health methodologies and what the Bible prescribes for the soul.
- Explain what apostles and prophets do for the soul beyond the ecclesia’s other ministers.
- Present a simple diagram of the soul that shows its purpose and function in the human makeup.
- Say verbally and in writing why the soul is needed, how it came to be, and its afterlife disposition once released from the body.
- Ability to complete course and degree qualifying requirements successfully, including written and verbal examination, oral defense, presentment of created material or concept, demonstration of subject mastery; when assigned, completed field studies, extensive research and its outcomes that proves theories or shows success in Biblical Psychology casework and satisfactorily completed internship or apprenticeship of 500 or more hours.
Students must complete their training with passing grade of 80% or higher in each course taken to successfully advance to the next level or qualify for degree granted.
The learning teaching elements and components of this program include but are not limited to:
2 – Research assignments on the soul in general and Christian psychology.
3 – Quizzes
2 – Examinations; Midterm and Final.
1 – Field survey exercise
1 to 2 – Group activities
Homework, Assignments, Submissions, Tracking
The program syllabus and student requirements will be available through the student portal access. Lectures will be conducted online as necessary throughout their program.
Access to online lectures will be given through the Student Portal Access.
Quizzes and Exams will also be completed through the portal’s class instructions and other requirements will be explained for each assignment.
Students will receive assignments, upload assignments, and see their grades inside of their portal.
Tulsa, OK 74145
- [email protected]